Some common explanations are
1. The company is running a test to determine if its ad is effective in generating responses.
2. The company is finding out which candidates are attracted to their offer.
3. The company canceled or suspended the budget for the job but didn’t withdraw the posting.
4. The company is not keeping their advertising up to date by removing filled positions.
5. The company is having internal disagreements affecting this position.
6. The company advertised the job to comply with EEOC requirements, but they already chose the individual for the job.
7. The company fills the position with an internal candidate.
← Back to The JobWhiz Blog